Do you need custom millwork for a commercial remodel in Troy or the greater Capital Region? Remodel Now is the local carpenter you can trust for first-class craftsmanship, sturdy materials, and stunning results.
Thanks to our rugged work ethic and 10+ years of experience as carpentry contractors, we’re able to perform all of the custom carpentry and millwork aspects of any commercial remodel. There’s no job too big or too small for our team. Whether you need us to be your framing carpenter, trim carpenter, or finish carpenter, we will leverage our versatility and expertise to bring your remodeling plans to life.
We proudly partner with businesses and commercial properties in Troy, Clifton Park, Latham, and beyond. Contact us now for a free quote!
Custom Millwork for Commercial Remodeling
From local restaurants to offices to apartment buildings, Remodel Now is equipped to tackle any commercial carpentry project you present to us.
We’re a licensed and insured professional carpenter with the skills to give you the custom woodworking or custom millwork you need to complete your remodel, including:
- Structural framing
- Door and window trim
- Custom wood moulding
- Custom cabinetry and finishings
- Coffered ceilings and wall panels
- And much more!
To put it simply, if it’s any kind of wooden structure, our local carpenters can take care of it.
Commercial Carpentry Contractors You Can Trust
Remodel Now will play an integral role in your commercial remodeling project by:
- Obtaining required permits.
- Working cooperatively with the other contractors you’ve hired for the remodel (e.g. architects, plumbers, electricians).
- Interpreting your blueprint and turn it into a buildable project.
- Creating custom woodwork and carpentry designs to match your plans.
- Ensuring all work is up to code.
- Sticking to an efficient timeline without compromising on quality craftsmanship.
Whether you call us for framing carpentry, finish carpentry, or trim carpentry, you can rest assured our honest, hardworking contractors will never cut corners. That’s because your satisfaction is our number one priority.
As a local, family-owned millwork company in the Troy area, we stand behind our work and are committed to providing every client with the utmost professionalism. To schedule a free estimate, call today!